Cellar Operator Wanted in Southern CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellar Operator Wanted in Southern CO

Manitou Brewing Company, located in Manitou Springs, CO, is looking for a cellar operator. Ideal candidate has commercial brewery experience but we are willing to train the right motivated and ambitious individual.

MBC is looking for an individual to CIP FV's, MLT, kettle, heat exchanger, and BBT's under pressure. Receiving grain, milling grain, keg washing, keg filling, spent grain disposal, and general brewery cleaning are also part of this position's regular duties.

Cellar operator should be able to repeatedly lift at least 55lbs shoulder high. This is a part-time position offering approximately 20-25 hours per week. Applicant needs to be flexible with scheduling as demand for labor is dependent on fluctuating production schedule.

MBC is a new brewpub that opened March 1, 2014. Beer is served on premise only at the moment and brewed on a 5bbl 3 vessel system. Interested candidates please PM me on here.
    Last edited by d_striker; 06-10-2014, 02:43 PM.

Cellar position

Originally posted by d_striker View Post
    Manitou Brewing Company, located in Manitou Springs, CO, is looking for a cellar operator. Ideal candidate has commercial brewery experience but we are willing to train the right motivated and ambitious individual.

MBC is looking for an individual to CIP FV's, MLT, kettle, heat exchanger, and BBT's under pressure. Receiving grain, milling grain, keg washing, keg filling, spent grain disposal, and general brewery cleaning are also part of this position's regular duties.

Cellar operator should be able to repeatedly lift at least 55lbs shoulder high. This is a part-time position offering approximately 20-25 hours per week. Applicant needs to be flexible with scheduling as demand for labor is dependent on fluctuating production schedule.

MBC is a new brewpub that opened March 1, 2014. Beer is served on premise only at the moment and brewed on a 5bbl 3 vessel system. Interested candidates please PM me on here.
    Hello I am interested in the cellar position,my experience is 3 years at elkmountainbrewing in Parker CO brewing on 7 bbl gas fire system my email Freddie.anaya@hotmail.com

Comment

Cellar position

Hello my name is Freddie Anaya and I am interested in the cellar position.my experience is 3 years at elk mountain brewing in Parker Colorado brewing cellar and beer tender. My reference are tom bell elk mountain brewing,Aubrey Hall hall brewing,Bill Eye,john winter owner lone tree brewing,zac rabun mockery brewing.my email Freddie.anaya@hotmail.com. Mob 720.273.4376

Comment

Hi, my name is Bubba and I am interested in your job opening. I am a recent graduate of the American Brewers Guild in Salisbury, VT. I have just moved to Colorado Springs and I am looking to pursue my passion of brewing at the professional level. My experience includes an education in grain receiving and inventory, proper milling procedures, mash technology and chemistry, kettle technology and chemistry, fermentation technology and chemistry, racking, pH levels, gravity and temperature checks, carb levels, CIP, SIP, brewery safety, cleanliness and chemical use, tapline cleaning and maintenance, yeast propagation and viability, fining, filtering, and sensory analysis, all on a 15 bbl direct fire system.
        I would love the opportunity to further discuss any needs you might have.
        Bubba Harrill
        buba101@comcast.net

Comment

Still Looking

The position has been filled at this time. Thanks for the interest.
          Last edited by d_striker; 09-09-2014, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X