Clear All

• hopsdirect.com, any dealings?

I was looking for hops dealers came across
    Puterbaugh Farms
    686 Green Valley Rd.
    Mabton, WA 98935
    (509) 837-3616 ..... Fax (509) 837-6577
    Toll Free: 888-972-3616
    Farm grown hops in leaf and pellet, sold directly from our family to you and yours. Hops Direct is located in Mabton, WA. Buy hops in leaf and pellet form, we ship worldwide.

I called them, they seemed very friendly, offered to send me free 4 oz samples, just had to pay shipping

Sounds like they will be a pleasure to work with! Prices are decent too.

Anyone have any dealings with them

Our brewery has purchased the majority of our hops for years from Puterbaugh Farms. You are correct, they are really nice people. Their Cascades are excellent. They don't have everything, but Diana brokers in what they do not grow or trade for locally. Service is very good, they ship quickly, and will repack in special sizes on request. They also grow really killer apples and cherries too!

Comment

I have used them once or twice and was pleased. Would use again but really happy with my current supplier.
      -Beaux

Comment

I love the Puterbaugh people. They are small, and family owned. We use all whole leaf hops grown exclusively on their farm, and I tell everyone. They set aside some bales for us this year, to ensure they keep our styles in stock until next harvest. Last year tail end of their inventory we got made a super fresh pale ale, and with the new harvest in, things just keep getting hoppier around here.
        Dave

Comment

I can only say

Originally posted by bbrodka
          I was looking for hops dealers came across
          Puterbaugh Farms
          686 Green Valley Rd.
          Mabton, WA 98935
          (509) 837-3616 ..... Fax (509) 837-6577
          Toll Free: 888-972-3616
          Farm grown hops in leaf and pellet, sold directly from our family to you and yours. Hops Direct is located in Mabton, WA. Buy hops in leaf and pellet form, we ship worldwide.

I called them, they seemed very friendly, offered to send me free 4 oz samples, just had to pay shipping

Sounds like they will be a pleasure to work with! Prices are decent too.

Anyone have any dealings with them
          I can only say good things about these guys, excellent service and products.

Comment

Working...
          X