Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYS Brewpubs, any of you out there? Questions on an issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYS Brewpubs, any of you out there? Questions on an issue.

Just looking to see if we have any other NYS Brewpubs/Restaurant Brewer (MR210/MR910 license) and if you have encountered the same issue regarding tastings/brew events we have with the SLA.

Currently NYS has determined that brewpubs are not allowed to attend Brewfests or conduct tastings at events, for whatever reason they have decided to stop issuing Marketing Permits (one time or 3 year). If you have any advice on this please let me know. If you feel more comfortable, please PM me and I can get you my number and we can talk offline.

Thanks,
    Justin

Talk to your guild

Have you reached out to your NY Brewers Guild?
    The official source of all things New York State Craft Beer. #thinkNYdrinkNY

Comment

Justin, Contact Paul Leone at the NYS Brewers Assoc. This is the first I'm hearing about this. The NY SLA has actually been extraordinarily helpful for the past few years in trying to make licensing easier for us! (about time!). Another good resource is "One Stop Shop". I don't have the email in front of me, but a google search should turn it up. It's meant to be an all encompassing resource for all license & permit issues for Breweries, Cideries, Distilleries & Wineries in NY. I think the guy in charge is named Sam. He's been very helpful in the past.
      Hutch Kugeman
      Head Brewer
      Brooklyn Brewery at the Culinary Institute of America
      Hyde Park, NY

Comment

Working...
      X