Experienced Maintenance Pro Looking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Maintenance Pro Looking

I am a guy with 30 plus years of professional experience in the beverage/packaging maintenance, maintenance management and custom fabrication fields and… I’m seeking change.

I’m searching for a permanent long-term position with a proven and growing operation that still has its soul, not a giant factory. I am at the point in my life where job satisfaction and stability have become more important to me. That said I’m looking to leave the corporate rat race and work where creativity and dedication are still appreciated.

If it is broken, I can fix it. If it cannot be found, I’ll find or build it from scratch (pretty much anything). Need a better part, or method? I can help with that too. Yes… I have done this stuff before. I also own a fairly complete package of the tools, welding and fabrication equipment needed to do these things. I can bring them along.

If I sound like someone your operation could benefit from I'd like to hear from you. Please email me at dm4spfx@gmail.com and I will respond as soon as possible.

I am presently in Southern California but would be willing to relocate for the right place, situation and a living wage.
Working...
X