Burner recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burner recommendations

We're putting together our 1bbl pilot system and need burner recommendations for the HLT and Kettle. We will be using propane on this brewhouse. Any help/suggestions would be most appreciated.

We use a standard Blichmann top tier on our 75 gallon kettle and it works like a charm.

All the beer brewing supplies a homebrewer needs. From brew kettle to beer keg, burner to immersion chiller, we've got your equipment.

We removed the leg extensions and mounted it on our brew stand, but it's otherwise unchanged.

Peter
    Populuxe Brewing

Comment

Thanks, that does look like a nice unit. I should have been more specific, though, we are having a stand custom built and just need the burners themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by wailingguitar View Post
        Thanks, that does look like a nice unit. I should have been more specific, though, we are having a stand custom built and just need the burners themselves.

Exploring the bayous and marshlands of southern Louisiana, crabbing from the shore, camping on the beach, duck hunting, bass fishing – these are the outdoor experiences upon which Bayou Classic was founded – and at the end of the day, it was always about cooking.

High Pressure Cast Iron Banjo Burner
        Quantity: 1
        Details: Item # BG14
        with: 30 PSI Propane Regulator Kit

Been using two of them on my 1 bbl system...they use approx. 5 gals of propane per batch.

Comment

I used those 10 inch bayou burners on 1bbl before switching over to natural gas. Now I use 32 tip jet burner. with the 32 I keep it dialed back most of the time because it is a beast. But it does come in handy when Im trying to get up to a boil quickly. If you go to NG 24 tip should do the trick.. If you are sticking with propane then def go with the 10 inch bayou.. they have for mounting points on the outsides and are pretty to easy to set up. give 4-6" clearance under pot..

Comment

Working...
          X