Sales Program - Compensation Structure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Program - Compensation Structure

If you have a sales program (any size) at your brewery, would you please share your compensation structure? Hourly + commission, salary, other bonuses or compensation? I'm particularly interested in how commissions are determined.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike
    Scorched Earth Brewing

Mike did you find any info on price structure? I am looking for the same info. Please share your findings if any.

Thanks
    Scott

Comment

Is this for self distribution? Why don't you guys just follow the previous thread. It's basically the same information.

Comment

sales compensation for internal company sales people

We do not have self distribution in my state, we are currently expanding and need to start hiring sales people, I have heard anywhwere from 5-7$ per bbl...

is this on par with everybody else or am I way off ?

Comment

Sales compensation

All of our Sales people are 100% salaried with no tie to volume. We do this because we don't want there to be any hesitation when it comes to deciding between doing what's right for the brand and their bank account. Most craft brands do not belong everywhere (yet) and bad distribution is worse than no distribution if it sits there, gets old, and hacks off the retailer or bar owner. They will be the face of your brewery, think of them as Patriots rather than Mercenaries and you'll positively affect the long term growth and health of your company.

Marty Compton
          Bell's Brewery
          Marty Compton
          Director of Sales
          Bell's Brewery, Inc.

Comment

Working...
          X