Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting your own brew pub text

Hi everyone,

I know this has been posted many times before but I can't seem to find it. What is the name of the book that is recommended for those interested in starting their own brewpub. The book I believe has business plans, models and other important information.

Any help would be great,

Ray
    Ray Langley

The Brewery Planner. From the Brewer's Association.
    Steve Donohue
    Brewmaster
    Santa Clara Valley Brewing

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it. Sorry to waste space for those tired of seeing this type of thread.

Ray
      Ray Langley

Comment

great book

Another great book to read is Brewing up a business from Dogfish head brewing. This is not a technical book but a great book to read if your going into the business.

Comment

I got both books for Christmas , will let you know what I think when I get through 'em.

Comment

I believe there is another book worth reading about the Brooklyn Brewery. I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head.

Comment

Beer School

That book out of Brooklyn Brewery is called Beer School: Brewing Success at the Brooklyn Brewery by Steve Hindy & Tom Potter. I got it for Christmas and just finished. Both Steve & Tom weigh in on the different issues they faced when starting Brooklyn and then grade themselves on how they did and what they would have done in retrospect. Overall it's a great read that moves quickly and has some really interesting lessons.

Comment

Working...
              X