bottle filler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bottle filler

I was looking at PPM bottle filler system. Has anyone used their system? Any problems on getting something made?

I am also considering purchasing a PPM machine....I don't have his # in front of me, but do a search for Andrew's Brewing Co. in Maine, he has one and I'm sure would tell you all about it. Otherwise, George Finley (the person who makes and sells them) can provide you with a list of anyone in your area who is using one (that's how I found Andrew!)

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by brewsoda
      I am also considering purchasing a PPM machine....I don't have his # in front of me, but do a search for Andrew's Brewing Co. in Maine, he has one and I'm sure would tell you all about it. Otherwise, George Finley (the person who makes and sells them) can provide you with a list of anyone in your area who is using one (that's how I found Andrew!)

good luck
      I suggest searching the forum for IMI. IMI was the original company owned by Geo. Finley.
      Cheers & I'm out!
      David R. Pierce
      NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
      POB 343
      New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Ppm

For a current, real-life experience with PPM talk with Bruce or Sean at the Fox Barrel Cider Company! 530.346.9699 or www.foxbarrel.com
        Cheers,
        Brian
        Auburn Alehouse
        Cheers,

Brian Ford
        Auburn Alehouse
        brewmaster@auburnalehouse.com

Comment

Hello all,

I have one. You could call me.

Cheers,
          Ron
          Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales
          734-426-4962

Comment

I'm not sure PPM is still in business. Has anyone been able to order anything from them in the last 9 months or so?

Comment

Originally posted by Apld_Bottling
              as an alternative to PPM you might try Applied Bottling:

cheers
              Your website has no pictures, where can I find more details/pictures of your machines??

Comment

brewer

Originally posted by Wild_Pete
                I was looking at PPM bottle filler system. Has anyone used their system? Any problems on getting something made?
                HI
                I am brewer from sweden and just got my paradigm with 3 heads, I can just say that it was easy to install, it works just like they say and support from PPM is great! Its a great filler to work with!!

Cheers
                Morgan fronm Sweden

Comment

Working...
                X