Souce of funds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Souce of funds

I am beginning the process of filing for my Brewer's Notice and am trying to figure this out.

Castleburg Brewery is an LLC with multiple Investors. I have concluded that I will so I am already in the process of getting that info from my investors so that I may file an OOI for each investor (pain is the rears). But now I'm trying to figure out how to handle the "source funds". I have been collecting investors over the last year and have been taking their investments and putting them into a business savings account. Pretty much all of the funds have come from my investors. (I've done a small Kickstarter, and have used some of my own money over the last year or so to fund the search for investors. When I add the OOI info to my brewers notice application and it asks for Source of funds, do I need that info separately for each investor and their bank statements or can I submit the companies bank statements for the entire amount collected.

Thanks for any insight.

Karl

You will need 3 months of financial statements for each investor who owns 10% or more of the company. You will need to show where the money came from, regardless of what account it is in now.

Comment

Working...
    X