Experienced Sales Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Sales Manager

I have spent the last 8 years in craft beer. I started at Orlando Brewing, moved to World of Beer, took an offer with Redlight Redlight, spent some time at Oblivion Taproom, and most recently spent a year as a Sales Manager for Original Sin Hard Cider.

Three words to describe my work ethic are: Self-motivated, honest, and focused.

My goal is to find the right company that I can help grow for many years to come. I deliver results with integrity.

I am fluent in English (obviously) and Spanish. I also speak a bit of Italian. I have duel citizenship with Spain and am part of the European Union. I am open to relocating and also international positions.

You may see my basic resume below. Feel free to contact me for letters of recommendation and references.

Mariel Olcoz
    Orlando, FL | marielolcoz@yahoo.com

-Objective-

Combining my talent in sales with my extensive beer knowledge.

-Education-

·*University of Central Florida, BA Classical Humanities, Graduated May 2008

·*Cicerone Certified Beer Server

-Experience-

April 2014 - May 2015

Texas & Florida Sales Manager | Original Sin Hard Cider | Austin, TX

Build relationship with distributor and accounts, Increase sales, Educate public on product, Host events, Travel, Hold clean driving record, Hit 15-20 accounts per day, Work tastings and festivals, Get distributor to bring on new products.

Achievements Texas: *Grew sales over 40%, brought on 4 new SKUs, opened an average of 90 accounts per quarter. *Got our product on draft at ACL Fest, as well as several key accounts for SXSW. *We offered no discounts and were unable to afford events. **

Achievements Florida: *Grew sales over 50% in Central FL in 1 month. *I was let go from the company shortly after due to funding.

May 2011 - January 2014

Head Bartender | Redlight Redlight Beer Parlour | Orlando, FL

Stay updated on 350 rotating bottled beers and taps, Multi-task managing bar and helping patrons, Educate new employees on product, Host events, Enforce opening and closing procedures, Help decide which new beers to order.

-Awards and Acknowledgments-

·*"Best Bartender", Orlando Weekly - 2013, Peoples' choice award

·*"Feature Bartender", Inked Magazine - August 2013, Interview
    Last edited by Mariel; 06-05-2015, 12:23 PM.
Working...
X