Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good sources for bulk glassware?

Hello,
    I am seeking a good source for quality and affordable bulk glassware. Seeking custom art design and non custom glassware.
    Thanks!

We've had good experiences with Boelter.

Comment

Grandstand

We use Grandstand. Their website is eGrandstand.com. They list prices by quantity and print color.

Good luck,
      Barbara

Comment

Where are you located? That does have the shipping factor that must be considered.
        Paul M.
        Head Brewer
        Launch Pad Brewery
        Aurora, CO

Comment

I am located in South Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Dialtone View Post
            I am located in South Florida
            Boelter and Grandstand maybe your best bet, but I would go to kinnek.com and get a bid from other companies. That's how I found someone that beat the bigger guys on our growlers. $0.25 cheaper per growler, a killer print quality (metallic color match), shipping was a little cheaper, and a 3 DAY turnaround is what I got through a vendor from that site. Never know what you might find.
            Paul M.
            Head Brewer
            Launch Pad Brewery
            Aurora, CO

Comment

We have an in-state supplier that is a little cheaper, but Grandstand has always been good to us especially when we need something quick.

Their customer service is great. We had a pallet of glassware that came in w/ the coloring just slightly off and they shipped out an entire pallet replacement at no cost within a couple days. Sometimes it's worth it to pay a bit more initially once you factor in what it will cost when shit inevitably goes wrong!

Comment

Working...
              X