PDA

View Full Version : Find the Storage Tank on probrewer.com and Lease it with ILS!

BrewingFinance
08-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Have you found the brewing equipment you need for your business?

Did you know ownership of equipment does not produce revenue for your business, however the use and itsí productivity does!

That is why leasing is the perfect solution. Leasing allows you to acquire the equipment you need and it enables you to leave your business cash alone. Let the costs and your budget restrictions be the least of your worries so you can focus on what you do best - making beer!

Besides saving money, leasing allows you to have the latest technology in your hands at all time. Instead of getting stuck with outdated, depreciated or obsolete equipment you spent thousands on, leased equipment can be traded in at the end of the lease terms for a newer model.

We can provide leasing services to Start-up and Established businesses. As a private lender, ILS can qualify you based on your personal credit score in case you do not have a business account. We can also get you approved and brewing in no time. Banks often take months on a loan decision, however ILS can approve a financing program within just a few days of submitting an application.

If you are interested in learning more about leasing your brewing equipment needs, please contact me!

Kyle Hammond with Innovative Lease Services, Inc.
kyle@ilslease.com i p) 800.438.1470 ext. 117 i www.ilslease.com

Learn more at: http://www.ilslease.com/equipment-lease/brewing-equipment-financing