Stout Tanks Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stout Tanks Manual

We are starting a small brew pub and purchased a 5bbl electric system from stout tanks. Is it weird that we did not receive any manual or diagrams with this turn key system? We are homebrewers making the jump to pro brewers and are learning as we go. I realize we can probably figure everything out on our own, but I thought it might be nice to compare what we are doing to a manual or diagram. If I am being ignorant, naive, or over demanding, please let me know. If anyone has any advice regarding the best way to put this system together, I welcome the input.
    Thank you.
    Cheers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hi tdmack73,

We normally include the manual with the controls equipment. Perhaps we missed it on accident during packing or it got lost.

In any case, you'll have the manual in the next 15 minutes or so via email.

Please call us directly with any questions you have while setting the system up. We are here to help!

Cheers,

John/Stout Tanks and Kettles
    Portland, OR
    Last edited by StoutTanks; 08-26-2015, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I recently bought and assembled their 7bbl turnkey system, and made a video of the process. It should be very similar and might help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by ManSkirtBrew View Post
        I recently bought and assembled their 7bbl turnkey system, and made a video of the process. It should be very similar and might help you out.

Hey. Thanks. I really appreciate that. I found your video last week and also watched the tour of your taproom. Your video IS going to be very helpful to us. We can't wait to get brewing. Good luck with your project and thanks again.
        Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by tdmack73 View Post
          Hey. Thanks. I really appreciate that. I found your video last week and also watched the tour of your taproom. Your video IS going to be very helpful to us. We can't wait to get brewing. Good luck with your project and thanks again.
          Cheers!

If you have any questions during the setup that are not covered by the instructions, please let us know. We can also arrange a Facetime or Skype session to walk through the various pieces.

Thanks!

John
          Stout Tanks and Kettles
          Portland, OR

Comment

Originally posted by stouttanks View Post
            If you have any questions during the setup that are not covered by the instructions, please let us know. We can also arrange a Facetime or Skype session to walk through the various pieces.

Thanks!

John
            Stout Tanks and Kettles
            Portland, OR
            John, I have a 3bbl electric system with the Brewmation touchscreen panel and do not have any manuals... can you please email one to me? My address is kevin (at) ChesterRiverBrewing.com. Thanks in advance...
            Kevin Shertz
            Chester River Brewing Company
            Chestertown, MD

Comment

Originally posted by ChesterBrew View Post
              John, I have a 3bbl electric system with the Brewmation touchscreen panel and do not have any manuals... can you please email one to me? My address is kevin (at) ChesterRiverBrewing.com. Thanks in advance...

Hi Kevin,

I see you bought your system from another brewery. We'll get this going for you this AM. Thanks!

-John

Comment

Originally posted by stouttanks View Post
                Hi Kevin,

I see you bought your system from another brewery. We'll get this going for you this AM. Thanks!

-John
                Yes, we purchased it used (but never unpacked/put into use) from New Hope Brewery in New Hope, PA, which decided not to open. Thanks!
                Kevin Shertz
                Chestertown, MD

Comment

Yes, we purchased it used (but never unpacked/put into use) from New Hope Brewery in New Hope, PA, which decided not to open. Thanks!
                  We purchased ours straight from Stout and didn't get a manual either, however, they were very responsive in getting us the manual after we mentioned it. We will soon be looking to purchase 3 more vessels so appreciate the follow up.

Comment

We purchased ours straight from Stout and didn't get a manual either, however, they were very responsive in getting us the manual after we mentioned it. We will soon be looking to purchase 3 more vessels so appreciate the follow up.

Yes, I've ordered extra stuff from them and have never been unsatisfied with their service/product. In fact, I'm placing an order for sample valves, gaskets, etc. this afternoon. Cheers!
                    Kevin Shertz
                    Chestertown, MD

Comment

Originally posted by ManSkirtBrew View Post

Can you tell me where you sourced the element for your RIMS tube?

Comment

Can you tell me where you sourced the element for your RIMS tube?
                        I would imagine you could purchase one through Brewmation. The RIMS tube from Stout is long enough to accommodate one. It's no different length than all the ones we have in our 3bbl tanks.
                        Kevin Shertz
                        Chestertown, MD

Comment

I would imagine you could purchase one through Brewmation. The RIMS tube from Stout is long enough to accommodate one. It's no different length than all the ones we have in our 3bbl tanks.
                          Thanks for the response. Do you utilize this setup and if so, do you like it?

Comment

Thanks for the response. Do you utilize this setup and if so, do you like it?
                            We're still waiting to receive our Brewer's Notice and are not yet in production, but I can't complain at all about what we have -- from Stout and Brewmation -- so far.
                            Kevin Shertz
                            Chestertown, MD

Comment

Working...
                            X