Alternatives to Microstar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternatives to Microstar?

Does anyone know some good alternatives to the keg services of Microstar that don't have the upfront cost issues? We've got about 400 kegs in house, and want to expand to about 1000 so we're not dealing with running out, but don't want to pay that 10K upfront required by MS.

If anyone knows companies and a basic outline of their service i'd love to hear it!

Cheers

Alternative to paying keg per fill fees or rents forever

Steve,

We can offer you a long term solution, with your own branded, new Franke kegs, under our "rent to own" program. With every payment you get some equity credit towards the eventual keg purchase. The brewer remains in control, with the ability to finance the kegs through Keg Logistics from 1 year to as far out as 8 years, then the keg is yours whether you want it or not!. The brewer has the right to buy out ALL or Any portion of kegs after the first year, anytime, your choice when your cash flow allows. The key is that we are providing a keg with a useful life of at least 30 years, you should own this asset at some point.

please reach out to me or send me an email, and I can provide a hard quote. Turnaround time from contract signing to delivery is about 18-21 days.

Cheers,
    Chris Sapyta
    Lease-to-own or rent-to-own kegs today with Keg Logistics where we we take a brewer-first approach with no exclusivity agreements.

direct 303-720-7655
    Keg Logistics
    303-720-7668
    info@keglogistics.com

Comment

Working...
    X