Seeking Sales position in Syracuse, NY area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Sales position in Syracuse, NY area

I am moving from Saratoga Springs to the Syracuse area and am hoping to find something in the beer industry. I currently work for Eddy's Beverage Inc in Saratoga Springs, which is one of the best craft beer stores in the area, and have worked here for the past 6 years. I have been introduced to over 100 different breweries and different styles of beer of which many of my customers have relied upon my knowledge when looking for something new or good. Even though there are others who know more than I do, I am willing to try, ask and learn what I can to better help a customer make a better informed choice, then in just trying to sell a beer, and my customer love and appreciate that.
    I have helped the Store Manager when needing to plan for beer events, tastings, or as small as draft line choices, website updates, and inventory upkeep. I am a great multi-tasker, as one needs to be during Track season; a hard worker, as I'm willing to do what needs to be done to get the job taken care of; and have great customer service relations, as I'm more willing to find something a customer wants than just selling a beer.

Upon request I would be more than willing to send a copy of my resume and list of references.
Working...
X