Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highly dependable, passionate, & flexible Beer Sales Rep for Tampa/St. Pete Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highly dependable, passionate, & flexible Beer Sales Rep for Tampa/St. Pete Area

I am searching for a reputable brewery who has needs for representative in the Tampa/St. Pete area. I have been working for 7venth Sun Brewery for the last 3 1/2 years. 7venth Sun has given my extensive knowledge in the understanding the entire brewing process as well as sensory/tasting of beer. I also have experience in setting-up, organizing, and running events, beer festivals, tastings, & beer dinners. I am highly dependable, passionate, and flexible Beer Sales representative with the ability to record exceptional client satisfaction and customer service. Excellent builder of cordial and professional relationships with colleagues, clients, and supervisors. Able to accommodate work schedule changes at short notice to include weekends, and special events. I have a strong understanding of what makes a business successful and how to keep customers coming back. I’m reliable, hardworking and work well as part of a team. Attached is my resume. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you very much for your time and have a great day.
    Attached Files
Working...
X