Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard-working, experienced and educated, seeking sales/marketing position (California)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard-working, experienced and educated, seeking sales/marketing position (California)

Hi, my name is Ryan Watson and I am seeking a Sales/Marketing position in the San Diego area, although I am willing to relocate. I am a very goal-oriented, hard-working and determined individual with a passion for the craft beer industry. I graduated from the University of Windsor, Ontario Canada with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications where my program focused largely on public relations, public speaking, persuasion techniques and promotions. I am currently enrolled in "The Business of Craft Beer" professional certificate program at San Diego State University with Dr. Bill Sysak studying proper tasting methods, beer styles, brewing, and craft beer sales. I spent the past year working as a Sales Representative for Bayside Brewing Company in Ontario, Canada where I managed my own territory and focused on new customer recruitment while maintaing excellent personal relationships with existing clients. I am also well versed in conducting beer and food pairings, organizing and managing events, and leading beer presentations. I am certain that my drive and determination will be a major asset to your company. I take great pride in helping to grow a business and my skills and education will make me a top candidate for any position. Please review my resume and contact me for further details. Thank you for your consideration,

-Ryan Watson
    (760) 979-3426
    Attached Files
Working...
X