Adult Beverage Sales Professional for VA/NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult Beverage Sales Professional for VA/NC

Hello! I'm an adult beverage sales professional with experience in distribution. I have worked for beer wholesalers both large and small, and held many positions in both sales and operations, quickly earning a promotion in sales management as a National & Regional Accounts Manager. I have experience with IRI, margin minder, AS400, and am a quick learner, so learning a new system would be no issue. Although I have on premise experience, the off premise class of trade is where I excel, and across various channels including large format/grocery/club, small format/convenience, and emerging accounts. I have experience in territory and account development (although I specialize in rural territory development) , personnel management/development, as well as establishing and strengthening customer relationships. I am a cicerone certified beer server with intent on obtaining level 2 cicerone. I use fact based selling to solidify myself as a partner-consultant, using data, transparency, honesty, and integrity to quickly add value to the partnership and dollars to the bottom line. I am interested in opportunities that may enable me to expand my coverage throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia and possibly throughout North Carolina. I am available via email any time, and am eager to prove my value to your organization.
    Last edited by rycul; 12-22-2015, 04:28 PM.
Working...
X