Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballpark Wages in Microbrewery

Howdy Hi all,
    I'm trying to find out info about industry norms regarding various positions in a 10bbl microbrewery.
    What is currently being paid for the following positions?
    -Packaging Lead/Manager (draft & bottles)
    -Head Brewer
    -CellarMaster
    -Graphic Design
    -Compliance Officier

Any info is appreciated.
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Salary

The march/april 2006 New Brewer has what you are looking for. Total Barrelage per year, not brewhouse size is usually the determinant for salary ranges.
    Big Willey
    "You are what you is." FZ

Comment

Is there somewhere to get a copy of that article. I don't have a subscription and I only see the ability to subscribe, not purchase back issues on their website.

Thanks,
      Bill

Comment

So could any one post some of these figures or the rates per barrelage?

Comment

I'll see if I can dig up that issue. I remember reading the article and don't recall there being listings for Graphic Design or Compliance Officier. If I remember correctly the article also contained bonus, health insurance and other bene packages by barrelage.
          Cheers & I'm out!
          David R. Pierce
          NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
          POB 343
          New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Originally posted by beertje46
            I'll see if I can dig up that issue. I remember reading the article and don't recall there being listings for Graphic Design or Compliance Officier. If I remember correctly the article also contained bonus, health insurance and other bene packages by barrelage.

Cool, I was more or less wondering just to get an idea of the different positions.

Stuff like Brewer, Assistant Brewer, Cellar, etc.

so whatever info you can dig up would be awesome and much appreciated

Comment

You can actually buy all the back issues of New Brewer...though it would set you back about 500 bucks.

I'm looking for the same kind of info, though it's not worth 500 dollars to me.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassCityBrewer
                Cool, I was more or less wondering just to get an idea of the different positions.

Stuff like Brewer, Assistant Brewer, Cellar, etc.

so whatever info you can dig up would be awesome and much appreciated
                The brewpub #'s only had about 27 respondents if I remember correctly. Not a very representative sampling.

Comment

Working...
                X