Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent College Graduate Seeking Sales Opportunity

Hello,
    I am recently graduated from the College of Wooster in Ohio with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Economics. During my time in school I worked a summer job in a bar with an extensive craft beer selection and ever since I have been fascinated by the industry and interested in finding a career in it. I have gained valuable knowledge of beer and also gained a great amount of customer service experience in the service industry which I think along with my education would help me translate well into a career in the industry. During my time in school I even used my passion in an academic setting, completing a thirty-page research paper on how macrobreweries have responded to the enormous growth of microbreweries in the industry, this project also helped me gain a deeper understanding of the beer industry and the business behind it. I believe that the beer industry is the place for me to be and truly believe I could be a valuable asset to a company.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you wish to contact me my email is zjwoullard@gmail.com
Working...
X