Instant Kegs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Kegs

Anyone ever use https://www.instantkegs.com/ ?
    Clearly Chinese made. Their website says "D system" spears (well, it would make sense if they are selling America). But it DOES NOT say they are American made spears.
    Prices are good - $60 for a sixtel and $90 for a 1/2, but if I'm getting Chinese spears then it's a non-starter.

I assume, since they don't say "American made spears" they are not. Just wondering if you all know.
    Chief Fermentation Officer
    Oregon Mead & Cider Co.

InstantKegs.com

Hi Brooks,

You are correct in that our kegs are manufactured in China. The manufacturer in Major Keg out of Ningbo, China. These are the same kegs carried by many American re-sellers and considered to be the best quality keg imported from China.

All our kegs are fitted with Drop-In Sankey spears by MicroMatic. We only carry kegs with MicroMatic spears.

Give us a shout if we can help in any way. We'd be happy to discuss the keg quality in more detail.

Kevin
    InstantKegs.com
    727-499-9930

Comment

NDL - Penglai

Originally posted by BrooksCooper View Post
      Anyone ever use https://www.instantkegs.com/ ?
      Clearly Chinese made. Their website says "D system" spears (well, it would make sense if they are selling America). But it DOES NOT say they are American made spears.
      Prices are good - $60 for a sixtel and $90 for a 1/2, but if I'm getting Chinese spears then it's a non-starter.

I assume, since they don't say "American made spears" they are not. Just wondering if you all know.

Hi there,

If you're looking for the highest quality chinese products, let me know! We exclusively supply Penglai Jinfu kegs into North America, and are backed by a 10 year warranty. 100% Micromatic spears.

Nic
      NDL KEG
      248 850 8275

Comment

Working...
      X