Looking for Brewery Position on Colorado Front Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Brewery Position on Colorado Front Range

I am looking for potential opportunities to work in brewing operations on Colorado's Front Range. Positions such as brewer, assistant brewer, quality control technician, or cellarman would be ideal, but I would be open to positions such as packaging or delivery. I am currently a part time brewer at a nano-brewery in Boulder and am very active in my local home-brewing club. I have a degree in biology and experience in production brewing.

I am currently pursuing the Institute of Brewing and Distillation [IBD] general certificate in brewing (test date 05/2017) and am intending to further my studies with the IBD. I can provide letters of recommendation and additional references upon request. Please PM me if interested. Thanks for reading!

Originally posted by efranklin View Post
    I am looking for potential opportunities to work in brewing operations on Colorado's Front Range. Positions such as brewer, assistant brewer, quality control technician, or cellarman would be ideal, but I would be open to positions such as packaging or delivery. I am currently a part time brewer at a nano-brewery in Boulder and am very active in my local home-brewing club. I have a degree in biology and experience in production brewing.

I am currently pursuing the Institute of Brewing and Distillation [IBD] general certificate in brewing (test date 05/2017) and am intending to further my studies with the IBD. I can provide letters of recommendation and additional references upon request. Please PM me if interested. Thanks for reading!
    I own a growing brewery in Sheridan Wy. 7 hours north of Boulder. I have a very comprehensive internship program that I developed for brewers like yourself. I can provide an extremely acute experience for someone looking to soak up real knowledge. My first intern did not pass the internship. He got a little too drunk one night and lost his marbles. Long story. Anyway, I am ready for Intern #2. If you can find 30 days to come up to Sheridan, I will put you through a crash course of Brewing, Science, Cellar, Wholesale, Delivery, Bottling for our bar and for up coming comps. And anything else you can think of.

I have a 15 BBL US made direct fire system. Very easy to use but ultimately you would be learning all other aspects of larger brewery operations and at the end of the internship, I will personally show you some technical skills necessary to land yourself a good job. You need EXPERIENCE.

So think about it and get back to me. When and if you do please include any personal info that will help me start the paperwork. Any info pertaining to your back ground as a brewer or anything like that helps. Include criminal record (I will check anyway). Do you have a DL? Driving record good? Ect Ect....

Cheers,
    Seth Orr
    Luminous Brewhouse &
    Northroots Consulting
    Sheridan, WY 82801
    307-429-8337
    sethorrbrewer@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X