Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Management position wanted. Anywhere in the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Management position wanted. Anywhere in the world.

An experienced results-driven strategic thinking professional with over 18 years of Canadian beverage alcohol selling, marketing and NPD experience, in the categories of Craft beer, wine, spirits & RTD’s, of both imported and domestic products, including all off & on premise channels of distribution. That experience includes doing business in all Canadian provinces, with all liquor boards and selected international markets. Sales experience includes management of sales teams, as well as Canadian and international sales agent management. Marketing experience includes corporate planning, business/product development, market segmentation, brand management & repositioning, in addition to product manufacturing and Micro Brewery Building. A proactive, analytical and versatile individual with a strong work ethic and a passion for success. A well respected and inspirational team leader, with work experience in cross-functional teams of diverse cultures. I have built 2 different Craft Brewery's large and small and would love the opportunity for a new chalenge.
    Willing to relocate anywhere in the world in particular warmer Climates and the US but will look at any new exciting adventure.
    Please send emails and I can send my Resume.

polarmba@gmail.ca
Working...
X