Experienced Cellarman/Brewer relocating to San Francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Cellarman/Brewer relocating to San Francisco

I have experience in multiple departments with breweries throughout Texas and New England. I am relocating to the San Francisco area and looking for any possible openings within the industry out there.

A quick overview of some of my experience:

Currently, I am the senior filter operator for a brewery in Boston. My main responsibilities are; managing DE useage and beer clarification operating a Velo leaf filter, a GEA separator/centrifuge, QC and sensory analysis, and preparing beers for packaging. I also have spent time doing cellar work such as cleaning and sanitizing tanks ranging in size from 10 barrels to 500 barrels, maintaining a clean and organized production space, using a flash pasteurization and deaerated water system as well as many other responsibilities throughout the production facility.

Also, I have experience as a packaging supervisor for Karbach brewing in Houston Texas. There I operated and maintained a Cask five head can filler, a CFT (270 cans per minute) rotary can filler, a Comac two station keg cleaner and filler. I oversaw a team of employees and inventory management. I am also trained on both propane and electric forklifts.

I have also worked in tap rooms, helped with on-site tastings, festivals and beer delivery, and completed a journeyman brewer program in Texas. I designed and brewed recipes for Harpoon's tap room, and of course I am also an avid home brewer.

If you would like a copy of my resume or have any questions for me, I would be more than happy to speak with you by email or by phone.

Mario Cortes
    713-256-4158
    Mariodavidcortes@gmail.com
Working...
X