Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTB Brewers Notice in Under 3 Months!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTB Brewers Notice in Under 3 Months!!!!

Just wanted to take a second to say thanks and to share a great resource with anyone looking for help with doing your TTB, FDA and State Licensing work. We have a somewhat complex business structure with our startup brewery. I was really stressing all of the licensing paperwork. After being in the military for 10yrs I know how easily government paperwork can get screwed up. After doing some research I found Prindiville & Associates/TTBHelper. I wasn’t sure what to expect because it seems like everyone is out to get your cash these days with startup breweries. However, within an hour of sending them an email, I got a call from Gary Prindiville and we went over my concerns. Within a few days after getting started, our paperwork was submitted to the TTB. I’m happy to announce that this week, less than 3 months after submitting everything, we have our approved TTB Brewers Notice!!!! I was fully expecting to wait 6 months based on the average TTB wait time and the horror stories that are out there. I couldn’t be happier with Gary and his associate Dustin. It was a huge relief having them deal with the process and making sure our ducks were in a row. I highly recommend using these guys if you are apprehensive of the licensing process!!! Now we can focus on everything else that is trying to kick our butts with start up! You can reach Gary on his cell at 636-209-1807 or e-mail him at gprindyjr@gprindy.com. Feel free to let me know if you have questions. Cheers!

Justin Carson
    Chief of Brewing Operations
    Great Oak brewing Co.
    Johnson City, TN

That's awesome! Can you give a peak into what they charged you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Filed our TTB ourselves and just received it back APPROVED! Filed end of April. I think times are changing, its great news!

Comment

Originally posted by LoggerheadBeerCo View Post
        Filed our TTB ourselves and just received it back APPROVED! Filed end of April. I think times are changing, its great news!
        Congrats!!!! Quick question. How big of a brew rig and space do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
        X