Newbie wants guest beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie wants guest beer

Hi! I'm new to working for a brewpub and want to know how to get some guest beer. At the moment, I'm hoping to get a case or so of Chimay Grand Reserve bottles, but I'm also looking to have some other guest beers, in 1/2 bbls, in the future.

I know its a matter of contacting the nearest distributor for the beers I want, but how best to find out who that is? I'm aware of the local BMC distributors, but what about those who sell less common beer, like Chimay? How do I go about finding these people?

Call around and ask! Call the best beer and liquor store in town and ask who distributes what you want.

Originally posted by Woolsocks
    Hi! I'm new to working for a brewpub and want to know how to get some guest beer. At the moment, I'm hoping to get a case or so of Chimay Grand Reserve bottles, but I'm also looking to have some other guest beers, in 1/2 bbls, in the future.

I know its a matter of contacting the nearest distributor for the beers I want, but how best to find out who that is? I'm aware of the local BMC distributors, but what about those who sell less common beer, like Chimay? How do I go about finding these people?
    Linus Hall
    Yazoo Brewing
    Nashville, TN
    www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

these are some importers of high quality beers, look on the website for a retailer nearest you or contact them and ask where.
      www.Lervig.no

Comment

Beer-eo, beer-eo, where are thou?

If there is a particular beer / wine / liquor you can't seem to find at any distributor, call them up directly. "I want your quadruple IPA with the label made out of hop-paper. Where can I get it from?"

Sometimes that don't deliver in your neck of the woods, and sometimes they can give you the distributor's phone number.

Cheers,
        --Jake Tringali

The hop-paper idea would be interesting. Scratch-and-sniff labels, anyone?

Comment

Working...
        X