Returnable Beer Cartons or Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returnable Beer Cartons or Boxes

Hello. I am looking for sources for durable returnable beer cartons, that will have graphics on the outside. The cartons should be able to contain 24, 12 ounce bottles. I heard that these are in use in South America. Any leads to North American suppliers will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by bawi; 06-21-2007, 10:42 PM.

US suppliers

I don't know anything about the South African business, but I suppose any US corrugated cardboard company could help you on this one. Plastic moulds commonly cost $50,000+, and cost anywhere between $4-5 a piece, depending on quantity you're ordering (very common in Germany and other european countries). I'm sure that the "cardboard guy" will also have some type of start-up costs, but maybe they can give you good ideas/suggestions.

Comment

Thanks so much.

Comment

Comment

If you are still looking, we buy wax coated cardboard cases for 12 & 16 oz. returnable bottles. International Paper has a Container & Packaging Division which produces them for us. We buy the pieces for the boxes and assemble them in house with copper staples. If you need a contact, let me know.

Comment

Contact needed

Hello and thanks for the feedback on the returnable boxes and copper staples. I am interested in a contact, if you can provide one. Thanks again.

Comment

Contact Info:

Salesman: T.J. Billiard

International Paper
              801 Fountain Avenue
              Lancaster, PA 17601-4532

Telephone: (717) 391-3449

Are you looking into returnable bottles or do you have a different use for these? If you would like a sample of what we have, if you pay for the case and shipping, we can send you one.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the contact info. Yes, I am looking into them for returnable glass.

Comment

Working...
                X