Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale of Brewmoon Honolulu???

Curious if anyone has any information in regards to the sale of Brewmoon
    Honolulu, Licensed under the trade name of Honolulu brewing company. Transfer of owners will be affective at the end of the month. I have check liquor commission, Pacific Biz journal, and many other site that may have any information that pertains to the sale. All sites have reveled no information. As a current employee, our jobs are said to be terminated on the 30th with a three hour window to reapply. Any information would be greatly appreciated. -Mahalo

Funny I was just there.

I was just in Oahu on the 17th and went downtown to get a beer and low an behold, Brewmoon is gone? I then went over to the small bar in Locomotion and talked to the gal at the bar. She said Brewmoon had been sold with an understanding that it would stay up an running , but that the new owners shut er' down. Sad to see it go . I hope something good comes out of it.

Cheers, Gabe
    Lucky Fish Brewing Co.

Comment

Still up and running, with improvments.

Brewmoon restaurant and brewery was sold october 1 and now holds the name Brewmoon ward center. The restaurant and microbrewery has continued to stay open under the new owner David Pierce, and still employs the same staff. Everyone is excited at the transfer of ownership and the restaurants energy has rose. Brewmoon now has live music Fridays and Saturdays, along with a few new menu ideas. While the transfer takes time it is worth the visit to stop and see the new entertainment and tranformations. Brewmoon at 1200 Ala Moana Blvd. has no affiliation to brewmoon waikiki above locomotion. Brewmoon waikiki is still currently serving the same beers but under the previous owner. -Mahalo

Comment

Originally posted by dkuprycz
        Brewmoon restaurant and brewery was sold october 1 and now holds the name Brewmoon ward center. The restaurant and microbrewery has continued to stay open under the new owner David Pierce, and still employs the same staff.
        Wow, I own a brewery in Honolulu? Too weird!
        Cheers & I'm out!
        David R. Pierce
        NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
        POB 343
        New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

I was wondering how you would pull that off!
          Kai Adams
          Sebago Brewing Company
          www.sebagobrewing.com

Comment

Working...
          X