I suck at marketing Help me out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suck at marketing Help me out.

Well as the title says I suck at marketing. I own a small contract brewed brand that has seen its problems over the last few months. What can I do to create some buzz. I just started self distributing after being dumped by my wholesaler so I have direct contact with everyone who sells my product.

Any advice is welcome

K

Originally posted by frigatebay
    Well as the title says I suck at marketing. I own a small contract brewed brand that has seen its problems over the last few months. What can I do to create some buzz. I just started self distributing after being dumped by my wholesaler so I have direct contact with everyone who sells my product.

Any advice is welcome

K
    Something that I ran across in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick that I found pretty exciting was a Wort in a box product for the homebrewer. Here is a link. I know you were looking for marketing ideas but as a contract brewer you might be interested in marketing a product retail as well.
    Magnotta Wines is an award-winning Canadian winery located in Ontario.

Marketing B to B is a bit more difficult than a B to C operation. If you don't already have a dedicated sales force that might be something to consider as would building more relationships with distributors outside your immediate area, perhaps in neighboring states where your market may be better.

Identify a niche and build a product and marketing plan to fill it.

I'll keep thinking and come back with more later.
    Owner
    Grind Modern Burger
    PostModern Brewers
    Boise, ID

Comment

Working...
    X