Self Distribution and Keg Tracking Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Distribution and Keg Tracking Software

We are getting quotes to have a software system built to handle the following: Prospecting - Sales contacts - Order entry - Delivery Routing - Keg Tracking - and tracking sales to Revenue budget.

As far as I can tell we will NOT be integrating it into the production/Brewhouse side of our business - It is more focused on the customer/sales and the kegs. We currently do this with excel and access - but well, there has to be a better way!

We are talking to a local company to build it in open source - and would LOVE to either hear from someone who has ALREADY done this - or who might want to co-develop this application with us. (In the end, hopefully making it 1/2 as expensive?)

I can be emailed at beth<at>capecodbeer.com if you have any info or interest. Timeline on this is to be completed within the next 6 months

It sounds like you're looking for Route Accounting System (RAS) software that beer distributors use.
    InterVolve

Beverage Industry Mag. Supplier Guide

Bev. Mag. Annual Directory

You might not need to reinvent the wheel. Good luck in your search.
    Cheers & I'm out!
    David R. Pierce
    NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
    POB 343
    New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Have you used any of these? Or know anyone who does?
      Do you know if any of them specifically track kegs?

Thanks for the resources. I will certainly call them.

Comment

I have not used any of these packages. Our beer dist. do and I see the adverts all the time in the beverage trade mags. It struck me that there is probably some out-of-the-box software that would fit all of the needs you described. Good Luck!
        Cheers & I'm out!
        David R. Pierce
        NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
        POB 343
        New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Working...
        X