Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i pelletized hop

Best regards:

How i can process the hop cones to pellets ??? Do you know an economical pelletized machine ??? please give me information about us.

Thanks

Pellet Mill

Congratulations on a good harvest of your hops (enough to want a pelletizer!)

Here in the states, you will be looking for a Pellet Mill and everyone would have one if they were cheap!

Top of the line http://www.cpmroskamp.com/pelletmill/espanol/

Used

We are industry leaders in milling equipment. We offer both used and new equipment, as well as repair service.

Used with prices!
    Buy and Sell Used Machinery and Equipment with the fastest growing Online Marketplace for Business Growth and Investment Recovery.

Outside the US

Sorry I haven't researched any closer to you-- perhaps you can find a sharing situation with a farmer.

Comment

Not to complicate things any further for this fellow but doesn't the processing need to be at sub zero temperatures so the pellet machine doesn't heat up and degrade the hop oils during the process?

Comment

I have a feeling our Columbian friend is going to be pretty popular around here for the next couple years...maybe if we were smart we would chip in for a pelletizer and a super cold room for him.

Anybody know what his "lufsdiacort" hops taste/smell like?

Wonder what the barriers to importation would be for an agricultural product like this? Some sort of quarantine, some sort of USDA inspection/certification? I'll bet Alexis Scarlett knows.....

Comment

Originally posted by uptown brothers
          Wonder what the barriers to importation would be for an agricultural product like this? Some sort of quarantine, some sort of USDA inspection/certification? I'll bet Alexis Scarlett knows.....
          Hey--

The nightmare for our Columbian friend is that ag products coming to America no longer belong with USDA but dumdumpdumdum- Homeland Security. So small producers face obstacles beyond reason. Like small producers here waiting for workers. . .I could go on to inflammatory about political economic and social barriers to small producers but discretion is the better part of valor I hear

Comment

And his hop pellets will drive the drug dogs crazy.
            Cheers & I'm out!
            David R. Pierce
            NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
            POB 343
            New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Originally posted by uptown brothers
              I have a feeling our Columbian friend is going to be pretty popular around here for the next couple years...maybe if we were smart we would chip in for a pelletizer and a super cold room for him.

Anybody know what his "lufsdiacort" hops taste/smell like?
              That's all it takes to be popular? Boy have I been misinformed!

Actually within 45 miles of Denver there are small hopyards and they too would love a pellet mill and distribution network!

And within Colorado's borders there are at least a dozen wanna be hops producers that would welcome the same! Everyone gets to SHRHOPS point with hops but without capitalization for that beautiful pellet mill (with counter flow chiller incorporated) so it sits there!

SHRHOPS--
              3% acido alfa? Only 3% AA

Que aroma? What smell?

Que sabor? What taste?

Es lupolo mixto e lupolo amargo e amoricato?
              Bittering or aroma hops or mixed use?

Comment

Working...
              X