Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific Brewery Sytems

any one have tanks from them?
    Good ? Bad? let me know would like to hear so I can make an informed decision

Laughing Dog

I have received six fermenters from PBST. Four of them 7BBL and, just in the last month, two 15BBL fermenters. All have been received to spec, and in the timeframe that Frank Ma committed. They arrived in excellent shape with no surprises. Plugged them in and started using them less than a week later.

Comment

We just received two 30 bbl unitanks and a 30 bbl brite in perfect looking condition from PBST, interior welds look and feel smooth. We haven't brewed into them yet, but they have been holding pressure for about a week now with no drop.

Comment

I've had some issues with my purchases, but I'd like to give Frank a chance to respond to them before talking about them here.

Call me if you'd like to discuss... 412-537-2337.
        Cheers,
        Scott

Comment

Apologies for thefollow-up delay here. This fell into the great void that is the beer business during the holidays...

I'm pleased to report that Frank/PBST has addressed 100% of my concerns with this tank, and has EXCEEDED my expectations in this matter. It's one thing to buy from somebody to see how they do, but quite another to see how they respond to a problem - with a 2 year old tank no less!

In my opinion, Frank's a man of integrity, and I can say that I would do business with PSBT again in a heartbeat.

Call or PM me if you'd like more details.
          Cheers,
          Scott
          EastEndBrewing.com

Comment

Working...
          X