16 Head CIMEC help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 Head CIMEC help

I am looking for help with a 1995 16 head CIMEC single cap bottling line, one thing I am in need of is the manual, I've been waiting for some time now for word from italy.
    Also want to find out what type of pump is best for beer tranfer to the line.
    I can only go to 15 psi on my tanks, and have been told the pump to use is a diaphragm 5 to 6 gpm with bowl pressure at 35 psi., gpm sounds about right for around 50 bpm, but bowl pressure seems high to me.
    I've been using a 4 head meheen for nine years so this is a big step forward,
    I hope.

Any one out there having a 16 head like this that would be willing to help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom Davis
    Thomas Creek Brewery
    Greenville SC
    tcbeer@bellsouth.net
    864-605-1166
    Last edited by tcbeer1; 05-10-2007, 01:31 PM.

Cimec Help

Todd,
    Currently I have a 97' 12 head CIMEC, and in the past, I operated one similar to yours. Give me a call, I should be able to help. 406-388-0322.
    Howard

Comment

Cimec phone number +39 0141 832203, if it helps.

We currently use a positive displacment pump(rotary lobe) to maintain 2.5 - 3.5 bar (appx. 36-51 psi)pressure on our filling bowl.

hope that helps

Comment

Great info so far but still looking for manual for '95 16 head CIMEC.

Comment

CIMEC 16 manual

Originally posted by tcbeer1
          Great info so far but still looking for manual for '95 16 head CIMEC.
          Call Prospero at (315) 719-0480.

Cheers!
          --Neil Herbst

Comment

Yes, I have called and talked to Prospero and thats who I am waiting on, but no luck yet.
            Thanks

Comment

CIMEC fillers are custom made for each customer, so you will need to provide the S/N for the filler to get the correct manual. It will cost some money also to get it.

If you need help, you can PM the S/N to me and I can pass it along. (CIMEC is in are area this week)

Comment

Manual for CIMEC

I got a manual for a CIMEC/16 from Prospero.

$70, for a photocopy and it's only a list of parts. As a user manual it's useless.

Comment

Working...
                X