Spadoni Filter Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spadoni Filter Parts

Someone posted something similar to this about a year ago, but maybe somebody out there has some more info by now. I am looking for spare parts for my Spadoni DE filter. If anyone has a source for parts, or even a source of a source, I would be much obliged.
    Marshall

Call Prospero at914-769-6252
    Linus Hall
    Yazoo Brewing
    Nashville, TN
    www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

spadoni parts

Meccanica Spadoni [spuffcomm@spadoni.it]

Dude's name is Simone. Receptionist speaks minor english. They are a PAIN IN THE ASS (customer service wise) a notch lower than Crivellar. I ahve some used DCBL 80 parts. But if you need some other kinds, buying direct is the way to go..FOLLLOW THIS LIST

Find out EXACTLY what you need before calling/emailing. St. Patricks of Texas might be able to help you out here as well.

Get a fax/email together for Spadoni.

Ask them for a quote. They will take like two days to get back to you. Them you need to get ready to have a bank transfer for cash to their acct # from your bank. MAKE SURE THIS INCLUDES SHIPPING!!!

DO NOT USE THEIR SHIPPING CARRIER!!! UPS will pick up oversees. Use this website for anyother info. http://www.spadoni.it/MECCANICA%20SP...2002/start.htm
      CALL ME IF YOU NEED. My name is DEREK. Cell phone 401.862.1483.

Cheers

Comment

good info

thanks guys. Aparantly, the entire country of Italy takes the month of August off. Some national holiday or something. Real convenient, huh? Thanks again.
        Marshall

Comment

Working...
        X