Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Starting a Brewery Restaurant

Hey Everyone,

I’m looking for some assistance and guidance. I’ve been looking around trying to get prices, stats, and industry suggestions on starting a brewery Restaurant .

Unfortunately I have no found to much so I come here in hopes that someone here might be able to give me more insight. This seems like a great investment with a lot of potential if you do it in the right location. Can someone help me out? You’re assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Here's a link to a Three Page Thread started June of last year here on probrewer. Use the search function for even more.
    Cheers & I'm out!
    David R. Pierce
    NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
    POB 343
    New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Also, contact the NRA. They complile and publish industry stats. Very valuable.
      Larry Horwitz

Comment

A New Forum

What about a new Forum for business plans and start up info? Using the Used is a cool new forum about constant questions.

Sorting through all the posts about business plans, stats, beginning advice, and licensing might be a big job for Admin-- but then there would be one forum with all the info without using search button and lots of reading through years of posts.

Is this possible?

Comment

Great idea - I'll set something up soon.

Admin

Comment

Originally posted by admin
            Great idea - I'll set something up soon.

Admin
            It would be great if you could migrate all of the old start-up threads to the new section.
            Last edited by beertje46; 08-21-2007, 07:17 AM.
            Cheers & I'm out!
            David R. Pierce
            NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
            POB 343
            New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Working...
            X