Experienced Brewer Looking for Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer Looking for Work

I am a recent Graduate from California State University Northridge, and have just finished an internship with Eagle Rock Brewery. Here I worked closely with brew master Jeremy Raub and assistant brew master Pat Morse dealing with all stages of beer production ranging from; milling in to wort production, filtration, dry hopping, yeast pitching and cropping, equipment and keg cleaning and racking, as well as serving beer in the taproom. I have been brewing predominantly on a 15 barrel system but we have recently upgraded to have 2 30 barrel fermentors. Before Eagle Rock Brewery I home brewed for several years as well.

I am a self starter very passionate about brewing and love exploring ways to improve the process to achieve optimal efficiency with a high standard of sanitation. I am excited to work a full time brewery position!

I have posted my resume for your review. I am willing to relocate, just looking for an opportunity!

You may respond to me through this posting or contact me at: paul.dautremont.60@my.csun.edu

Cheers,
    Paul Dautremont
    Attached Files

Letter of Recommendation from Eagle Rock Brewery

Here is my letter of recommendation for you to review as well.
    Cheers!
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X