Experienced Sales and Marketing Professional - CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Sales and Marketing Professional - CO

I am a professional who is very interested in pursuing a full time sales and marketing career within the Craft Beer or distribution industry. I have over 15 years of sales experience and feel that I could be excellent asset to a company who is in need of local/regional or national sales representation.

Currently, I have a sales consulting and contracting business in which my specialty is working with small businesses on a contract basis to assist with their sales prospecting, marketing, operations and administrative services. As a part of this contracting role, I have had the opportunity to work on a limited scope within the adult beverage industry. I also currently work part time at a homebrew shop, assisting customers in learning to brew beer at home. In addition, I have held many sales positions over the past 12 years within the cellular/wireless industry.

I have always felt that one should enjoy the work that they do, and to be truly successful, you must be passionate about what you are selling. This is why I am searching to find a place within your industry. On my personal time, I am an avid home brewer, Craft Beer Blogger as well as currently studying for the (BJCP) Beer Judge Certification Program. Although I have much to learn, I have made many contacts within my area and feel that an individual with my business background could be very successful and make an immediate impact.

I would love the opportunity to discuss the goals and objectives that you have for your business, as well as how I could help you to achieve them.

Sincerely,

Mark Hurley
    Attached Files
Working...
X