Auto Bottom Mother Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Bottom Mother Cases

We are considering packaging changes. As part of that process we need to evaluate using an enclosed mother case. Has anyone out there ever used an auto bottom mother case?

Haven't used them for a mother carton, but use them for twelve packs, cans and bottles, and wouldn't do it any different. They are easy and work great when assembling them under "high speed" conditions. We hand pack 12 packs off of our bottling line at around 120 bpm and two people can just keep up. We can do mixed cans off of our canning line and they work great there too.
    I can only imagine that depending on how you are packing off and what you are packing off into, that it would be easier. However, if you have to stuff a six pack in there too, you might need to evaluate how you are doing things. The autofold cartons work great when you can open them, and then start shoving bottles in. Add anything else to the mix, a bottom taper might be a cheaper route. We have a bottom taper for our mother cartons and preassemble those while stuffing six packs in them after taping.

Contact me if you need any more info. If it helps, I am an Okie
    Matt

When it comes to the world’s best craft beer, nobody does it quite like Ska Brewing. From flavor-packed flagship brews to ridiculously refreshing seasonal libations and hard seltzers, we’ve got the goods.

Comment

Thanks Buster. We are using them for 6 packs of bottles right now. You are right that they work great. The only concern we have with using the auto mother case is that the case may not be able to carry the weight of 24 bottles.

Comment

Working...
      X