Small beer shipping boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small beer shipping boxes

Does someone have a source for those beer shipping boxes used by mail-order beer stores? I'm picturing the things where there is a piece of styrofoam on top and bottom which is made to have 12 12-oz bottles in the styrofoam. Whole thing surrounded by a mailable cardboard box. Would make it a LOT easier to ship beer to WBC.

Don't know whether your quantity and their sales are a match, but I saw these guys at a trade show a few years ago:

Comment

The styro boxes I buy from Uline work very well. Never had a broken shipment with them. They cost more than doing package within a package, within a package, but I like em.

Uline stocks over 29,000 shipping boxes, packing materials and mailing supplies. Same day shipping for cardboard shipping boxes, plastic bags, janitorial, retail and shipping supplies.

Yes, that's all one address.

Jamie

"Beer for the Greater Good"

Comment

We had shipping boxes made for cases of 24. They are all cardboard with a folded air cell on the bottom and top and corrugated partition..... all fitting into a big sturdy box. Since we had to purchase so many, I have thought about posting some for sale here, but they are kind of bulky even broken down. If there is interest, I'd be happy to post some pics and get some more information together. Our local brewer in town uses these to ship beer to all the conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by jfulton
          The styro boxes I buy from Uline work very well. Never had a broken shipment with them. They cost more than doing package within a package, within a package, but I like em.

Uline stocks over 29,000 shipping boxes, packing materials and mailing supplies. Same day shipping for cardboard shipping boxes, plastic bags, janitorial, retail and shipping supplies.

Yes, that's all one address.

Jamie
          I buy the same thing as Jamie (the 12 hole wine shipper). If you buy a roll of bubble wrap from uline and give each bottle one wrap or buy the bubble bottle sleeves you can place them in thes wine shippers and they won't rattle around at all.
          Probably more expensive then I need and overkill, but I rest easy knowing they get all 12 bottles I ship in good shape. It also works great when flying. Tape it up, mark it as beer and check it with your luggage.
          Matt Van Wyk
          Brewmaster
          Oakshire Brewing
          Eugene Oregon

Comment

Working...
          X