Brewing Process Diagram for Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewing Process Diagram for Website

We are currently in the midsts of building our website (cambridgebrewhouse.com) and of course will include a page that will document the brewing process.

Does anyone know (or have) where I can obtain a nice simple/clean yet complete diagram to use for this page?

We are a 7bbl brew pub, will mill and not botteling or kegging.

Thanks
    ctbrewpub

For what it is worth, I use Visio to make up diagrams for many training sessions. At least with this, you could prepare the diagrams to suit your particular setup. With a little practice they can be as complex or simple as you like. I guess if you wanted to go into more detail you could use something like autoCAD to prepare 3D drawings, but I guess you are trying to convey the process to a layman, not an experienced brewer so an artist's impression / interpretation may not necessarily be the best thing. If you want to try and get across some of the 'character' / 'soul' of small breweries, then add a few photos as well.

I guess there are other drawing packages out there that will do the job just as well or better, but basically I think you are better off making something unique, that imparts a little of the character you wish to convey to the viewer. Have a good look around other websites for ideas, and build up your own "ideal" brewery / process, that suits you, your brewery and your process.

Cheers
    dick

Comment

Working...
    X