Business Plan Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Plan Project

Hey everyone I am doing a microbrewery for my project in small business management and we are doing a business plan part by part. I am on the feasiblity analysis and I am curious if someone in here can give me some numbers. I plan on having a place that can hold about 175 people and its in a mid size city, Fort Wayne, Indiana. I am just curious how much the start up costs are going to be for about 6-8 brews on tap, and what is the montly expenses? Thanks for your help.

Sorry if I just ballbark this one

There have been many threads involving this topic, including threads that make fun of my post (How forums work).

Anywhere between 800k and 1M$ is a healthy estimate. No getting around it. Remember, you are building a restaurant with a brewery attached. This business is 90% gastronomy.

Ft. Fun might be a bit on the "cheaper" side of things, meaning $800K.

Comment

Im actually not having a full out restaurant attached to the microbrewery.

Comment

no food sales?

So you are doing a beverage-only brew pub??

Comment

business plan project

where are you planning on opening this place? downtown,dupont area,southwest. I am from the greater Ft. Wayne area and am pleased to see an increased interest in craft beer in this area. You should contact Todd Grantham @ Mad Anthony Brewing Company. He could help you with the information that you desire.

Comment

Working...
          X