Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find 1 1/2 triclamp valve seals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find 1 1/2 triclamp valve seals?

We have several valves with failed seals that we would like to repair. The valves have a blue handle and a stainless trigger. Candigra is printed across the handle. Anyone have any ideas where I can order new seals?
    Danny McGovern
    Marshall Wharf Brewing Co.
    Belfast ME.
    Danny McGovern
    Brewer
    Monhegan Brewing Co.
    Monhegan Island, ME. USA

Any ideas?
    Danny McGovern
    Brewer
    Monhegan Brewing Co.
    Monhegan Island, ME. USA

Comment

Originally posted by pennbrew2
      Yes. Try google. It took me about 5 seconds to find a couple North American distributors for Candigra valves.
      I think we should add "Did you Google it" to the: How Forums Work thread
      Cheers & I'm out!
      David R. Pierce
      NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
      POB 343
      New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Carlsen & Associates is your premier provider for winemaking equipment, with solutions to help you through every step of the process. Contact us to learn more.

Comment

I just got some Candigra valve seals from Key Industrial, 1-800-852-5270, x. 204(Chris). $30.75 each. They are in California.
          Paul Thomas
          Brewer
          Sockeye Brewing
          www.sockeyebrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by beertje46
            I think we should add "Did you Google it" to the: How Forums Work thread
            I should have explained my problem better so I wouldn't appear to be dull or not intelligent. We purchased gaskets once before through the former owner of this equipment and they leaked as bad as the ones we replaced. Naturally I assumed that maybe these valves were problematic and I hoped that someone with experience around them would reply with good advice.
            Danny McGovern
            Brewer
            Monhegan Brewing Co.
            Monhegan Island, ME. USA

Comment

I have 5 Candigra valves, all with stainless handles. I have never had a problem with them leaking unless the seals got to the point where you would replace them anyway. They are mainly used on tees on the bottom of tanks, max. temps. reaching 160 degrees.
              Paul Thomas
              Brewer
              Sockeye Brewing
              www.sockeyebrew.com

Comment

Working...
              X