Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brewing superstitions, Gremlins, Jinxes, and expressions (made up and those to scary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewing superstitions, Gremlins, Jinxes, and expressions (made up and those to scary

As a practical realist I do not endorse any rituals but EVERY brew session something weird, strange, or shall I say (supernatural?) happens. I usually just chalk it up to inexperience but an easier explanation would be, “could this place be haunted”? What odd or irrational second guesses happen in your brewery….stories and talismans welcomed.

supernatural

too many times have I uttered the words: "brewery gremlins strike again"
    Jay Stoyanoff
    Brewmaster
    Plattsburgh Brewing Co.
    Plattsburgh, NY

Comment

In the winter, sometimes it gets cold enough that our metal roll-up door contracts and sets off the alarm at 3 in the morning! More pain in the ass than scary. But I do occasionally, when I'm working in there alone, get glimpses of some dark figure moving at the other end of the brewhouse. Could be a beer-loving ghost or my retinas could be detaching, who's to know?
      Glacier Brewing Company
      406-883-2595
      info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

haunted (brew) house

We have a new-fangled dartboard that keeps score electronically that starts up at random times. It up and turns itself on for no apparent reason. The fanfare sounds, the scoreboard lights up, ready for darts to be tossed at it. Is it haunted or just a faulty power switch? Hmmmm....

Comment

Radio turning on with noone around, lights dim and brighten, hmmmmmm maybe there are gremlins.

Comment

Working...
          X