Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all

Thank you for your replies.

I am pretending to make my own syrup which of course is high in fermentable sugars. I know Tsewong73 that one way to add the syrup is after the beer has been poured, but I would like to do it the other way possible Like berliner kindl I mean mixing the beer and syrup in a beer and then bottle it. If I do the berliner kindl way how could I avoid a new fermentation?

It is possible or any of you have a source where states that potaasium sorbate is used in beer to avoid a new fermentation?

Comment

Found US Based Craft Woodruff Syrup Producer

Originally posted by tsewong73 View Post
      We're planning on brewing a wheat beer based on the Berliner Weisse style and we're having a little trouble finding a source for raspberry and woodruff syrups. Any suggestions on suppliers? Short of the syrup, are they any decent extracts that would make a good substitute?
      Hi, I to was in the Woodruff Syrup hunt, and found it frustrating . Then I found:

They are US based and use natural ingredients.
      It isn't neon green. ( I think that is a good thing)
      In any case it seems more "wholesome," economical, and readily available then the German syrups.
      Hope that helps anyone else who stumbles across this.

A humble enthusiast, offering a bit of info in exchange for the troves I have gleamed from this sight.

Comment

Working...
      X