Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all

Thank you for your replies.

I am pretending to make my own syrup which of course is high in fermentable sugars. I know Tsewong73 that one way to add the syrup is after the beer has been poured, but I would like to do it the other way possible Like berliner kindl I mean mixing the beer and syrup in a beer and then bottle it. If I do the berliner kindl way how could I avoid a new fermentation?

It is possible or any of you have a source where states that potaasium sorbate is used in beer to avoid a new fermentation?

Comment

Found US Based Craft Woodruff Syrup Producer

Originally posted by tsewong73 View Post
      We're planning on brewing a wheat beer based on the Berliner Weisse style and we're having a little trouble finding a source for raspberry and woodruff syrups. Any suggestions on suppliers? Short of the syrup, are they any decent extracts that would make a good substitute?
      Hi, I to was in the Woodruff Syrup hunt, and found it frustrating . Then I found:
      Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

They are US based and use natural ingredients.
      It isn't neon green. ( I think that is a good thing)
      In any case it seems more "wholesome," economical, and readily available then the German syrups.
      Hope that helps anyone else who stumbles across this.

A humble enthusiast, offering a bit of info in exchange for the troves I have gleamed from this sight.

Comment

Working...
      X