SMB Technik Filler help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMB Technik Filler help needed

We have a finicky SMB Technik Multima L 12 head filler who does not like to play well with others. Is there anyone out there in forum land that has worked on or has run one of these creatures? If so please contact me. We would love to pick your brain or maybe even hire the right candidate to help get her up and running efficiently.

Cheers!

Spike

--
    Brian Buckowski
    Founder/Brewmaster
    Terrapin Beer Company
    spike@terrapinbeer.com
    678-522-3489 cell

I'd call Vince C. at Sound Brew (360.705.8265). He sells these machines used and may be able to steer you to one of his customers.
    Cheers & I'm out!
    David R. Pierce
    NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
    POB 343
    New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Ah the SMB brings back some memories, a standard day for one of those things is under fill, over fill, no crown, bottle jam in filling head, bottle jam in crowner head and the occasional filler just seizing up, good times I tell you. I worked on one of those for about 2 years and they are as you say finicky at the best of times. you can email me with what issues you are having and I should be able to help out as I pretty sure that I have experienced it all.

I was the happiest man alive the day we decommissioned that filler and that said would love to help reduce your pain, oh the pain.

email me at brett@gageroads.com.au

Cheers and Beers

Brett Shore
      Senior Brewer
      Gage Roads Brewing Co.

Comment

Working...
      X