Thread: Typical 1/6th and 1/2 barrel costs to distributors.

Typical 1/6th and 1/2 barrel costs to distributors.

I was wondering if anyone would help me with finding typical keg costs to distributors.
    I dont need YOUR exact pricing, just a close approximation if you could.
    I am just getting started and was wondering what the distributors are paying for beer in both the 1/6th and 1/2 barrel keg sizes.
    feel free to PM me if you want and rest assured I will be the only one who see's the info.
    again, I am just looking for approximations and not your actual pricing. I would just like to know before hand what distributors are paying.
    any help would be greatly appreciated.
    www.chattahoocheebrewingcompany.com

Quote Originally Posted by v2comp
    I was wondering if anyone would help me with finding typical keg costs to distributors.
    I dont need YOUR exact pricing, just a close approximation if you could.
    I am just getting started and was wondering what the distributors are paying for beer in both the 1/6th and 1/2 barrel keg sizes.
    feel free to PM me if you want and rest assured I will be the only one who see's the info.
    again, I am just looking for approximations and not your actual pricing. I would just like to know before hand what distributors are paying.
    any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks for the info guy's.....

Wow!

either I asked a closely guarded secret, everyones distributor agreement's make you swear not to divulge what they are paying you or you are not getting paid for the beer you sell.
    I am opening a VERY small micro in Alabama, I am nobody for anyone to be concerned with ...lol
    I was just hoping to get a general idea, I know it will not be exactly the same as what I will be paid. again, I dont need anyones REAL pricing, just approximate values to see wheter I am in the ballpark. come on guy's, help a brother out.........this forecasting s#it dragging me down.....lol
    oh, BTW---- I do appreciate the responses I have received......thank you.

those are the prices of 1/2 bbls
    don't sell 1/6th

cost to dist

80-95

thanks for the info guys, it's been really helpful. I am just glad that I was in the ballpark and wont have to cut my margins too short.
    thanks again for the responses.