Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Typical 1/6th and 1/2 barrel costs to distributors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical 1/6th and 1/2 barrel costs to distributors.

I was wondering if anyone would help me with finding typical keg costs to distributors.
    I dont need YOUR exact pricing, just a close approximation if you could.
    I am just getting started and was wondering what the distributors are paying for beer in both the 1/6th and 1/2 barrel keg sizes.
    feel free to PM me if you want and rest assured I will be the only one who see's the info.
    again, I am just looking for approximations and not your actual pricing. I would just like to know before hand what distributors are paying.
    any help would be greatly appreciated.
    www.beerontheriver.com

Originally posted by v2comp
    I was wondering if anyone would help me with finding typical keg costs to distributors.
    I dont need YOUR exact pricing, just a close approximation if you could.
    I am just getting started and was wondering what the distributors are paying for beer in both the 1/6th and 1/2 barrel keg sizes.
    feel free to PM me if you want and rest assured I will be the only one who see's the info.
    again, I am just looking for approximations and not your actual pricing. I would just like to know before hand what distributors are paying.
    any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks for the info guy's.....
    www.beerontheriver.com

Comment

Wow!

either I asked a closely guarded secret, everyones distributor agreement's make you swear not to divulge what they are paying you or you are not getting paid for the beer you sell.
      I am opening a VERY small micro in Alabama, I am nobody for anyone to be concerned with ...lol
      I was just hoping to get a general idea, I know it will not be exactly the same as what I will be paid. again, I dont need anyones REAL pricing, just approximate values to see wheter I am in the ballpark. come on guy's, help a brother out.........this forecasting s#it dragging me down.....lol
      oh, BTW---- I do appreciate the responses I have received......thank you.
      www.beerontheriver.com

Comment

those are the prices of 1/2 bbls
        don't sell 1/6th
        Matt Van Wyk
        Brewmaster
        Oakshire Brewing
        Eugene Oregon

Comment

cost to dist

80-95

Comment

thanks for the info guys, it's been really helpful. I am just glad that I was in the ballpark and wont have to cut my margins too short.
            thanks again for the responses.
            www.beerontheriver.com

Comment

As a winery in New Mexico we can get distributor prices on 1/6 for $35- $ and on 1/2 and $96 to $100 from a 15,000 bbl a year brewery.

Comment

Your local distributors should be happy to give you their sell sheets and you'll have wholesale prices of everything they sell. In some states its mandated by law that they give out this info. I would not talk about pricing on a forum like this as it could easily be interpreted as price fixing. The feds think that's a no-no.
                Brewmaster, Minocqua Brewing Company
                tbriggs@minocquabrewingcompany.com
                "Your results may vary"

Comment

Working...
                X