Startup Craft Beer Distributer in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Startup Craft Beer Distributer in Florida

Hi , I am investigating the interest of Florida Brewers and other craft brewers in supporting a new distributership. We are specializing in CRAFT BREWED BEERS only. We are looking to act as a Point of Sale to florida venders. We are passionate about craft brewing and craft beers and intend to extoll the advantages of craft beer to everyone we distribute to. We want to focus and promote your unique brand and flavour. Please let me know your interests, needs, desires, complaints, etc.

I am also open to any suggestions, etc that the brewing community may have for me.

Cheers!

--Mike
    Ancient City Beer, LLC
    AncientCityBeer@gmail.com

How far?

Hi,

What are the regs for distributors/brewers in Florida? We're a micro in New Hampshire and have just started expanding. Can you cover the whole state? How far is it worthwhile to go for craft brews?

Cheers,

K
    Manchester Brewing LLC

Comment

Wolf Beer Company, Wilmington NC

We are in NC and aggressively expanding, are you still interested in Good Beer to distribute?

Comment

Still looking for brands?

Still looking for brands to distribute?

Check out our website: www.wolfbeerco.com

We are small craft brewery expanding in new markets with our 12oz. packaging, and later this fall releasing our draught into the network.

I would like to know more about your company and what your looking for, we are interested in building strategic alliances in our distribution network.

in addition, to our Wolf Brands we also rperesent various supplier ranging from US craft/micros, import craft/micros, non-alcoholic, and wines. If you have any interest in knowing more just let me know!

wolfman@wolfbeerco.com

Cheers,
        WolfMan

Comment

Working...
        X