Originally posted by frigatebay
      I do.

Kiernan
      Landmark Beer Co.

Now, that's a start.......one in NY

Cheers

Comment

craft beer distributors

As a wholesaler I would guess the main reason for not many is that there is not an issue with getting in contact with craft brewers but more the issue about which one do you choose. We have at any one time at least 5 craft or imported breweries sending us samples. Remember there are over 550 craft brewers looking for distribution in the US and about the same for Imported breweries. Then the question you have to ask as a wholesaler is which one will sell. the bigger craft ones are being sought out and the smaller ones are looking.
        Jim Schembre

World Class Beverages
        Indianapolis, Indiana
        1-317-612-3105
        Jischembre@worldclassbeverages.com
        www.worldclassbeverages.com

Comment

Craft distribution in Georgia

Jim is spot on ... we participate here to help move the craft beer industry as a whole forward. We are at a point that our portfolio is pretty much full. We have a few other brewers we'd love to bring to Georgia that fit perfectly into our portfolio and for which our retail customers are asking. Beyond that the best we can do is help new brewers get in touch with other distributors here in the state. There is plenty of room for more great craft beer in Georgia, that's for sure.
          Last edited by dplittle; 08-24-2009, 08:32 AM. Reason: adding title
          David Little
          Beer Consigliere and IT Guy
          Savannah Distributing
          david@gabeer.com
          912.233.1167 x102

I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.
          Humorist Dave Barry

Comment

Texas Wholesaler

We are a Texas wine importer and wholesaler but now in 2010 have a Texas beer distribution license and we are looking to work with brewers to distribute thier brands.

Regent
            9595 Six Pines Dr - Suite 8210
            The Woodlands, Tx 77380
            frankleggio@regent-wine.com
            832 631 6285

Comment

Refined Ale Brewery Of Little Rock

I log on to check things out. I own and operate a small craft brewery in Little Rock AR. Some products that breweries make, aren't always a good fit, for distributers to move and sell quickly. I produce Ales in a three barrel batch system. The ales are double brewed, Then pasteurized. the finished product ages well, and after two years , unrefrigerated on the shelf, is perfect for sipping. http://wwwrefinedale.com

Comment

Originally posted by REFINED ALE
                I log on to check things out. I own and operate a small craft brewery in Little Rock AR. Some products that breweries make, aren't always a good fit, for distributers to move and sell quickly. I produce Ales in a three barrel batch system. The ales are double brewed, Then pasteurized. the finished product ages well, and after two years , unrefrigerated on the shelf, is perfect for sipping. http://wwwrefinedale.com
                how do you pasteurize?
                Mike Lanzarotta
                Commercial Real Estate Broker
                finding space for breweries in Southern California
                former owner and brewer, Crown City Brewery, Pasadena CA

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Scheer
                  We are wondering how many [if...] wholesalers
                  come to this site and look for Craft Brewed Beers [or contacts....]
                  for possible distribution????

Cheers
                  I do as well....

Comment

I'm one of them)

Comment

Working...
                    X